Please review this technical information regarding the LAOLA1.tv video service.
I've upgraded to Flash Player 10.0.32 or higher and I'm having problems viewing. How can I fix this?
- Go to www.laola1.tv and watch a video.
- Right-click on the player and select "Settings".
- Click to the first tab in the settings window and uncheck the "Enable hardware acceleration" box.
- Click "Close" and try watching any LAOLA1.tv video again.
What are the recommended minimum system requirements for LAOLA1.tv?
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater.
- 128 MB VRAM
- 256 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (or later), Firefox 2.0 (or later) or Safari 1.3 (or later)
- Windows XP (or later) Or Macintosh OS X v.10.1 (or later)
- Operating System power consumption set for maximum performance
Which version of Flash is required for LAOLA1.tv?
Flash version 9.0.115 is required for the LAOLA1.tv video service. You may install or update this plugin here.
What web browsers are supported?
Any web browser that can support the Flash version 9.0.115 plugin and NPRuntime will work with LAOLA1.tv. The following browsers meet both of these requirements:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Firefox 2.0 or later
- Safari 1.3 or later
What kind of computer is required to use LAOLA1.tv?
A computer with a screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher is required to use LAOLA1.tv. Specific system information can be found at this link.
What specification of internet connection is required to view the video?
Approximately 800 Kb/s downstream bandwidth is required to fully experience the LAOLA1.tv service. 450 Kb/s downstream bandwidth is the minimum requirement for video playback using the Low setting. You can test your internet connection via this web site.
I am experiencing performance issues with video playback. What should I do?
Please follow these steps to troubleshoot playback issues:
- Each stream has a low bandwidth option available. Please try this option by choose the Low Connection Speed setting in the lower right portion of the console window.
- Check and make sure that your system meets the minimum system requirements above.
- Ensure that you have a stable connection to the internet.
- Shut down other applications which may be consuming system resources. Examples would include other web pages, email programs, word processing programs, etc.
- Restart the application by closing the browser window and relaunching the application.
- Doublecheck your DNS server with your Network Administrator. The location of your DNS server determines which video server you connect to. If you are not located within close proximity to your DNS server, you should consider switching to a closer DNS server.
- If you are using a VPN to connect to a corporate office, you may want to consider shutting this down to ensure you have a direct path to the video servers
- Close all browser windows and completely exit the browser application. Then relaunch the LAOLA1.tv service.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest Flash plugin. Follow this link to reinstall Flash. Upon reinstall of the Flash plugin, relaunch the application.
- Reboot computer and relaunch the application.
- Some operating systems allow users to adjust power consumption and performance settings. This is very common with laptop computers and may be set to optimize power consumption by default. Please make sure that your operating system settings are set to maximize your system's performance. Windows XP users can access the Power Options settings via the Windows Control Panel to adjust these settings.
Can I download or buy DVD’s of LAOLA1.tv content?
Due to strategic and legal reasons it is not possible to download or buy any LAOLA1.tv content.